At birth, your child’s vision is not fully developed. It’s important to evaluate your children’s vision as they grow, just as you evaluate other areas of their physical growth.
Our practice specializes in helping children who are struggling with developmental vision problems.
- Children falling behind in school and suspected of visual processing disorders
- Learning disabilities
- Neurodevelopmental disorders (autism, Down’s Syndrome, etc.)
- Health issues or physical injury affecting sight (TBIs, stroke victims, concussion sufferers, accident trauma, etc.)
- Functional eye issues (i.e., lazy eye)
- Other special eye care needs (dry eyes, hard-to-fit contacts, etc.)